The Digital Insurance Summit
Tackle Your Most Pressing Digital Challenges
Insurance companies are feeling the pressure to transform their business models to become more digitally focused, largely due to increased competition and innovation. Digital transformation and innovation are no longer vague futuristic concepts. Innovative insuretech companies are pushing the boundaries of customer engagement and acquisition. The industry is embarking on a new frontier, one that is on-demand and digital.
The Digital Insurance Summit tackles the challenges facing today’s insurance companies. The event brings together over 150 senior digital, tech, marketing and innovation executives from leading insurers who have already begun their journey. With a focus on digital transformation, acquisition and customer experience, the Digital Insurance Summit will give you the tools to delight your customers.
Walk Away with Actionable Insights
With in-depth presentations, interactive sessions, and tons of networking, you’ll not only learn from digital innovators but make valuable new connections along the way. A few of this years topics are:
- Where to begin: Learn how to avoid biting off more than you can chew and take back best-practice approaches in creating customer engagement through digital commerce
- Selecting the right platform and technology: Figure out which technology and platforms you should be using, as well as how to implement them.
- The Future of Today’s Insurers: The way that insuretech’s have disrupted the industry is changing the way insurers are interacting with their customers, and this is being fueled by digital transformation and customer expectations
- Digital Transformation: What’s the future of digital transformation in the insurance industry?
- Managing antiquated and legacy back-office systems: Learn how companies have overcome their legacy issues with innovative solutions and build a network of peers to help assist you along the way
- Blockchain: Who is using this, and who is successful at it?
- AR/VR: How can AR/VR be used in an advisory environment.
- AI/Chatbots/Voice Assist/ Emerging Tech: Learn what emerging tech applications exist for insurers; AI, ML, natural language processing and more, in both back of the house as well as in client facing environments .
- Data: Insurers, Brokers and Agencies have to get better at understanding who has their data and how they can get better at using their data. Make the best use of client data to help offer them the best products and services.
- Managing distribution channels: Hear how other insurers are applying digital solutions within their distribution models
- Business model innovation: Discuss centralized vs. decentralized work, who should owns the strategy at your organization?
- Intersection of human and digital service: Find the right balance between automation and human interaction to better serve your clients
- Understanding the changing insurance customer: As the industry evolves, and demographics for insurance clients shift, ensure you are adapting to meet their expectation.
Become A Member of The Digital Elite
This is the only forum bringing together insurance companies, agencies, brokers and insuretechs to discuss digital transformation and emerging technologies that help acquire and better serve your customers. Come together with leaders in technology, digital insurance, product management, advisor solutions and more, to discuss how to become a customer-centric organization. You’ll learn how to keep your clients at the heart of your digital product and service offerings at Digital Insurance Summit 2019.
Want to get your products and services in front of this audience? Our sponsorship packages come in in many shapes and sizes. We’ll customize your experience and help you choose the option that’s right for you and your business. Our end goal is to put your brand in the spotlight and above your competition.